[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Forums Wi-Fi Tournament - Winner: Warbane!

PPL Forums Wi-Fi Tournament - Winner: Warbane!

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Forums Wi-Fi Tournament

Postby Prof. Pine » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Dear SandstormS,
Prepare to lose.

Also when would you like to battle?
~Prof. Pine.
Prof. Pine

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby Prof. Pine » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

yeah, I need to move my tem over too... that's why I want to know when we're battling...
Prof. Pine

Postby Warbane » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I won round 1.
Warbane
One-Time Leader

Postby Aurethious » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Yep, Warbane beat me 2-0.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I was about to ask that myself. Also are we allowed 6 Pokemon in our party or only the 3 we plan to use and if it is best of 3, are participants allowed to switch their teams (though this strikes me as unfair)

*Edit* [bd9h]Also to pinebark[/bd9h]
[imgd9h]http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/113/719/original/rebecca-black.jpg?1302720488[/imgd9h]
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree that 2 of 3 works best for all involved. You wanna fight now though? We'll just say your pick for either teams of 6 or 3. I don't really care, and I don't much mind losing anyway.
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Alright lets take this to the magical private messaging system.
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

And pinebark deserves a round of applause for putting up with my internet connection as well as some BS hax. The league better watch out for this guy. He can defeat you with sheer tolerance.
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby feitocomfruta » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Seeing this makes me happy, that I may be able to battle you guys online.

Trying to connect to the internet on my DS makes me a sad panda, because I had to set up the router as WPA, which the DS Lite doesn't have access to, and I can't use my 3G phone as a hotspot. :(
[imgavz]http://forums.penny-arcade.com/image.php?u=47292&type=sigpic&dateline=1291239278[/imgavz]
feitocomfruta

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion