[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - To: Our Friends Down Under

To: Our Friends Down Under

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

To: Our Friends Down Under

Postby kirby4life » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:15 pm

G'day mates!! PAX Prime 2016 just ended with huge success. We had many trainers, new and old, challenge the league and try to claim the title of champion. Although only few succeeded, fun times were had by all. I am writing this post for we have a small gift for all of you. On its way to Uncle Kaka is a package filled with badges from this event. It is not a complete set for I did not get to every leader in time before they left, and for that, you have my deepest apologies. We hope your PAX will be fill with as much fun and excitement as ours!!

Your friends,

PPL Prime 2016 Team

P.S. I know PAX changed the name to West but I will always call it Prime.

Edit: It seems that the pictures were WAY too big so I will leave them as links.
http://i.imgur.com/P3wkxFg.jpg
http://imgur.com/aDNfo38.jpg
kirby4life

Re: To: Our Friends Down Under

Postby SandstormS » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:26 pm

I completed my set of prime badges with duplicates of some. Which are you missing maybe I can help.
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby kirby4life » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 pm

I wasn't able to ask Dimir(Toxic Rancher) due to him being an exhibitor, Noreko(Marine Biologist) due to her only having 2 days I believe, and Blackfox(Power Ranger) due to him not showing up at the Juice bar.
kirby4life

Postby Fernurion » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Heads up! Now that pax aus over there's a bunch of badges coming back the other way! Thanks for the assorted badges folks!
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby Kaka » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:42 am

As Kirby knows I'm in the process of sending up a large stash of Aus badges covering 14/15/16. So hope y'all will enjoy will let you know when it is on the way. Post pax lethargy is currently sapping all energy.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby kirby4life » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:57 pm

[imgajf]http://i.imgur.com/y8WaYEP.jpg?1[/imgajf]

Any Gym Leader attending PAX South or\and Prime 2017 can trade with me to get PAX AUS badges!!
kirby4life

Return to League Discussion