[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX East 2016 Theme discussion

PAX East 2016 Theme discussion

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PAX East 2016 Theme discussion

Postby Inkraven » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 am

I've noticed no-one really mentioned it yet, but I'm wondering if there are any particular ides for the theme of this year? I know last year we managed to dot he really awesome Secret Bases theme - I'm curious how we can top that!!

Since in the US the elections are coming up, it's possible we could do a Pokemon spin - maybe challengers coming by the table in the diversity lounge could submit votes on their favorite gym ledaer or Pokemon, and at the end of the day we keep track of who's winning!

Or instead of a paper ballot, we could have a tablet with a digital survey attached - displaying the current results between voters.

If there are any other good ideas out there let me know!!
See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Re: PAX East 2016 Theme discussion

Postby Shellshockprime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Would challenges from Red, Blue, and Yellow versions (3DS Virtual Console) be applicable for this?
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby Inkraven » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 pm

It's a possibility! Not too sure yet, the whole virtual console I think was a bit of a surrise to some people, since I personally didn't expect to be able to deposit pokemon into the poke bank form that game. Rules revisions might need to be considered because of move restriction that were not in place in the gen1 - trading it up means the pokemon knows a move legitimately, but also means there might be some really OP disasters out there...
See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Postby johann82 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:35 am

Cough horn drill as a TM ;)
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby Mehnit » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:19 am

Mehnit

Postby johann82 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:58 pm

I haven't downloaded the new games yet but if they are true to the originals the. No likeminded should have any abilities?
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Return to League Discussion