[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - New Gym Leaders

New Gym Leaders

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: New Gym Leaders

Postby Gingerstik » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Kind of a shot in the dark here but could there be multiple gym leaders giving out the same badge? Kind of like how Giovanni had grunts battling for him during Prime, or the Striaton Gym in B/W ect. It might help with the long line issue since some gym leaders are harder to find than others but people still want to battle a specific type of leader. If that makes any sense. Plus it'd be kind of fun to collaborate and brainstorm ideas with another person and opens up the possibility of doing double battles if they wanted.

I remember some people were talking about double battle gym leaders, but being able to split up and do their own thing at the same time would be cool too. Just throwing some ideas out~

Edit:
Derp nevermind there's already a thread for that. : D;;
Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby Maylene » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

Marissa / Maylene @ East '11 / Sabrina @ Prime '11
Maylene
Two-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

I think there should be a cap of gym leaders total (Personally I think 16 out of the hundreds and hundreds that attend PAX is a damn decent number) but all should be able to have their own badges and the like.
[size=85gpi]Friend Code: 4341 2358 2195[/sizegpi]
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 am

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Reekuza » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I was judging by the PRIME lines from last year. I've been going for the past few years, so I think I'd know about how many people tend to come out.

I know they do, I just said what I think the cap [i1l4]should[/i1l4] be, because 8 was not enough at PRIME last year (not to mention how a few of those were also security, so that limited their time from battling quite a bit).
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 pm

FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm glad you guys upped it. I definitely feel it would work better and smoother like that, lol. That and there's people like me who have way too much time to do this kind of thing during PAX, but eh. ;b
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Gingerstik » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 am

Thoroughly excited for next PAX East, so much so that I've already got a large portion (I want to say 6 out of 9 potential pokemon?) of my themed-team IV bred and EV trained, so I'm already prepared :D I'll be testing them on SandstormS later this week...and hopefully it wasn't all of naught and I'll be a leader next year. ^_^
Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby BigDumbHippy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Being total pokefreaks; the girlfriend and I were thinking about proposing a duo gym leader team because of the huge lines at PAXeast we though it'd move things along for atleast one badge
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion