[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Badges Aquired Thread!

Badges Aquired Thread!

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Badges Aquired Thread!

Postby Prof. Pine » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 am

Hey, post in this thread how many, and which badges you've aquired! It'll help me feel up to date about what's going on in the league and I can send my research aides to find you in random places and give you important things.

NOTE: Prof. Pine will not actually send research aides to give you important things.
Prof. Pine

Re: Badges Aquired Thread!

Postby Aurethious » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll bite. I was able to get 3 today, the Clover, Malleus, and Hiker badges.

Kudos to all of the leaders today for being awesome sports with challenger after challenger. You all have my utmost respect for taking the time to do this. I hope you all get the chance to do all the other stuff you want to and enjoy the weekend as much as possible.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm

wow, im surprised this thread died.

last east i obtained the hiker, dark, safari, fighting, and just recently steel badges.
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby eleniel » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:23 pm

At East I got the steel badge! *flexes* ................... And that's it. ^^;
[url=http://www.cosplay.com/member/224709/rxr]Cosplay Profile[/urlrxr]
eleniel

Postby BigDumbHippy » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I was able to get the steel badge, the water badge, and one other, which i can't remember
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

Postby GIJoe68 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:41 am

I did fairly well last east for the one day I was there. I earned the steel, hiker, dark, eevee, safari zone, grass, fighting, and intelligent badges.
2x Challenger (Champion 2015)
2x Gym Leader
2x Elite
2017 Champion
GIJoe68
Two-Time Leader

Postby The Losar » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Here's my ongoing collection. I haven't really earned most of these, but I keep getting them anyway.

[spoilerzud][imgzud]http://genericlosar.net/pictures/PPL/badges.png[/imgzud][/spoilerzud]
The Losar
Three-Time Leader

Postby Maylene » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Marissa / Maylene @ East '11 / Sabrina @ Prime '11
Maylene
Two-Time Leader

Postby BigDumbHippy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 am

MALWARE!?! I knew there was something I didn't like about you
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

Postby Asahshi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

Whelp, at PAX East earlier this year I managed to get 6 of them: grass, steel, fighting, safari, Eevee, and hiker. Been wearing them on the inside of my jacket ever since. :) Hiker badge fell off somewhere though and I lost it. But, hey, I'm shooting to at least triple the size of that collection at PAX East next year, because what good Pokemon Trainer doesn't have ambition! And maybe the Hiker will even be there again and I can re-challenge him and get my badge back. :)
Asahshi
One-Time Leader

Next

Return to League Discussion