[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

Postby MrAGeezie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:13 pm

SO as some of you may know I have a Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/MrAGeezie) and would like to request for the leaders to save your battles and upload them. I'm hoping that a few of the people that make it to the champ can be used and we can follow this persons journey... and then this person... some will make it far and some won't. I will need your help though so I would love it if I can get some people that are willing to post your battle video codes. I'll download them and make commentary on them and may ask to interview some at a later time.
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Re: PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

Postby Aurethious » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Absolutely. Willing to help with this in any way possible.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby RocketGruntFro » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:32 pm

If your intention is to follow a specific challenger or two around I'll be sure to save and upload all of my battles with the league this year.
Nick Diamond (Fighting) East 2012
Karl Howard (Egyptian) Prime 2012
Maxwell Graves (Ghost) East 2013
"Professor Birch" (Ghost) East 2014
Joshua Eldridge (Relics) East 2016
Maurice (Mimics) East 2017
Maxwell Graves (Marshadow) Unplugged 2017
RocketGruntFro
Three-Time Leader

Postby Draexzhan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:33 pm

I'll be a challenger at East, and I got the space on my Vs. Recorder. I can save some battles.
Draexzhan

Postby MrAGeezie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:26 am

NICE! I'm happy to hear you guys are willing! Not only do I want to follow certain folks... but would LOVE to highlight some Leader battles as well.
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Erkenhelm » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:24 pm

I'm going to make sure my vs. recorder is as empty as possible before the battles start so I can save all the really good ones. I'll happily provide you with as many replays as you want (or more than you want lol).
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Shade » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 pm

How many matches can the ORAS vs.recorder hold? I'm up to recording as many good ones as I can, with SandstormS taking on another half of our challengers :)
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:23 am

2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
MrAGeezie

Postby Shade » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:33 am

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Inkraven » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Ready and willing to help! I never really have any battles I record, so I should have all the free space to do that!
See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Next

Return to League Discussion