[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

Postby James » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:30 pm

I know I'm not a leader, but I'm perfectly willing to save every one of my battles, so that the leaders don't have to. I am sure they will have at least 100 battles themselves!
James

Postby MrAGeezie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Love all of you and Thank You! I would love to do a story and for people that are taking the journey I would love to "Document" it
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Aurethious » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Saved all of mine today. Got a couple of pretty good ones, including one that was a battle of 2 defensive Pokemon... and my 3DS in blinking red battery state. It was a race against time.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Draexzhan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Saved most of mine. Didn't quite get to the champ today. I'll get that done come Sunday, unless I happen to find a Saturday pass lying on the ground or something stupid unlikely like that.
Draexzhan

Postby James » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:24 am

Got all six of mine yesterday, there were some good nail-biters in there. Hoping to get the rest up to the champ, today!
James

Postby MrAGeezie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Can't wait to get all these guys! Thanks!
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby James » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:10 pm

James

Postby Draexzhan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Recorded 28 myself, though I know a couple of them weren't against gym leaders. So how do you plan to do this? Would you like to watch it whilst chatting with the person who uploaded it over Skype or something? Because if so, that's something I'd be willing to do. Some battles are full of things for me to talk about. Either way, I'm going to watch all my replays to reexperience the magic, as it were.

Phew. I'm pooped. This PPL was lots of fun, but the whole thing really wore me out. My bus home is arriving soon, and when I board it, I'll gain the grass typing because I'll be sleeping like a log.
Draexzhan

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:02 am

2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
MrAGeezie

Postby Aurethious » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 am

How many would you like from leaders? I'm sure you don't want all of them, lol.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion