[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PAX EAST LEADER REQUEST

Postby James » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 am

James

Postby Shade » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:55 am

We got all of the Parched Pirates matches :) They all felt real close/fun (barring that last exhibition with far too much prep time :P though I think with a little prep on our end we could rematch well enough!), and each battle ended up averaging 20minutes due to the strategy and decisions made for elite doubles level matches. I'll work on getting those codes to you this week!
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby MrAGeezie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:08 am

I actually would like all of them. lol - I can highlight each group. Also the week of March 15th is when my spring break starts. If YOU want to co-commentate plz let me know ASAP w/ the info in a PM
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Aurethious » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:39 am

You can only have 10 uploaded at a time, right? So, the idea would be to do 10, let you grab those, and then do 10 more, repeat as necessary?
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby James » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

James

Postby ahscott » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:23 pm

i saved all most of my battles, i'll have to go through them and pick out my favs
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Raeef » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:49 pm

I saved several of my battles against the leaders as well, but somehow I forgot to save some of the more memorable ones (like the one where Chansey destroyed my team).
PPL Involvement:

-East '11 Challenger
-East '12, '13, '15, PPLO1 HoF
-East '14, '16, '17, '18,'19,' 20, PPLO2 Volcanus
Raeef

Previous

Return to League Discussion