[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - #PaxSouth - can't believe its over

#PaxSouth - can't believe its over

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

#PaxSouth - can't believe its over

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:33 am

Can't believe that PaxSOUTH IS NOW OFFICIALLY DONE! Had a GREAT time with all the leaders and meeting a lot of Pokemon fans. What has got to be one of the best battles of the day was taking on the SUPER hard doubles E4... Crazy!
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Re: #PaxSouth - can't believe its over

Postby AssumptionPrime » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:27 am

This weekend was great, especially for our first PPL at South. I think my favorite match was battling the all-water type challenger on the bridge over the river.

Now to get ready for East in ~6 weeks. :o
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby 725roy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm

All I can say is that I was really ecited for this when I got my passes for South! It was super fun a few years ago, and despite the minimal amount of leaders, the difficulty was definitely there! I had so much fun participating, and I know I'll be back for my next PAX, regardless of where it is.
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby SandstormS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:36 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Volaro » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 am

Glad to hear it went well, always great to hear of fresh new PPLs doin' good on their first year. <:
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby AssumptionPrime » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:31 am

My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby SandstormS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Adritha » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 pm

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby MrAGeezie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Here is the 1st champion battle! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sen4MkpQ_AE
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby DMTrusley » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:12 pm

It was really nice meeting all of you and I learned a lot about competitive Pokemon i hope to see you again next pax
South 2015 - Felix Cuprum, the Metallurgist
http://sarthoss.tumblr.com/
DMTrusley

Next

Return to League Discussion