[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Looking for Gym Leaders at PAX Australia 2014 Pokemon League

Looking for Gym Leaders at PAX Australia 2014 Pokemon League

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Looking for Gym Leaders at PAX Australia 2014 Pokemon League

Postby DolphinSquared » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 am

Hi, I'm DolphinSquared, the Ultra Ball Trainer from Australia. I am posting here because there are some gym leaders from the PAX Australia 2014 Pokemon League that I would like to seek a battle.

Firstly, I would like to ask Gym Leader Shifty for a battle. I did not get to battle with him during the duration of the 3-day PAX event, especially since he's only able to come on the 2nd day. The only reason as to the challenge is because I want to get all the gym badges, and his is the only one left I have yet to complete the PPL Australia set.

Secondly, I would also like to seek a rematch with the following Gym Leaders. Cassius Clay and AGanoti. I would like to point out that I had battled them, but I was unable to save the Battle Video due to connection issues. If possible, I would like to request a rebattle with the same rules as the ones at the event. Also, I would like to double-confirm all the gym leaders' in-game names in case I had mixed them up, according to the list.

Professor Fern - Fennurion
Charlotte - Alice
Volucris - Nickwish
Priam - Ben
Kings - Kings
Phil - Wonder Locke
Hydra - Alex
Mawt - Matt
Chillian - Cameron

If you guys are wondering what I'm doing, I'm actually creating a YouTube series of my ventures in the PAX Pokemon League at PAX Australia 2014, which will come up at year's end.
DolphinSquared

Re: Looking for Gym Leaders at PAX Australia 2014 Pokemon Le

Postby MrAGeezie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 am

wham bam
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby philomglol » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Wonder Locke reporting in!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Powalen » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Priam is indeed Ben. Mawt should be Matt as well.

Looking forward to your videos!
[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby Volucris » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:58 am

Yup, Nickwish is me ^.^
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Fernurion » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 am

It's kinda obvious which leader I am :P. It was great battling you at pax and I look forward to seeing you youtube series. I have a code for our battle one the forums here somewhere.

Also, I believe you were the only challenger to get all of the badges. Well done!
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby snowyalice » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:22 am

Charlotte = Alice is 100% me.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby DolphinSquared » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:11 am

DolphinSquared

Postby DolphinSquared » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:10 pm

DolphinSquared

Postby guthy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 am

Hey Hydra here.
cassius is one of my mates here in Perth so I'll be sure to let him know your looking for a match.
he might post here or message you about it.
cheers
Pax Aus 2014 - Hydra, the dragon gym leader
Pax Aus 2015 - Maximillian pegasus, the crimson illusionist
Pax Aus 2016 - Andy, The hyper Repairer.
FC: 3196- 4583-9133
Coach of the: [bnl2]Perth Hills Houndooms[/bnl2]
Season 1 final standing : First
[url=http://postimg.org/image/gd3f77y4h/nl2][imgnl2]http://s32.postimg.org/gd3f77y4h/Capture_houndooms.jpg[/imgnl2][/urlnl2]
guthy

Next

Return to League Discussion