[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby guthy » Wed May 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Pax Aus 2014 - Hydra, the dragon gym leader
Pax Aus 2015 - Maximillian pegasus, the crimson illusionist
Pax Aus 2016 - Andy, The hyper Repairer.
FC: 3196- 4583-9133
Coach of the: [bnl2]Perth Hills Houndooms[/bnl2]
Season 1 final standing : First
[url=http://postimg.org/image/gd3f77y4h/nl2][imgnl2]http://s32.postimg.org/gd3f77y4h/Capture_houndooms.jpg[/imgnl2][/urlnl2]
guthy

Postby philomglol » Thu May 21, 2015 3:16 am

@Dezzle Dark Typing confirmed?

Or.. slow..bro..gym.. confir? I can't do it I'm still scarred from last year :'(

@guthy, precisely! I'm choosing one of the lesser chosen types this year (lol dragonz) and I've got a few substitutes available just in case someone has a more fleshed out idea for their theme and we move things around. There are so many rad 'mon from types we (we being PPLAUS) have never had a Gym for - like Grass and Ice!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Kaka » Thu May 21, 2015 4:57 am

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Volucris » Thu May 21, 2015 7:27 am

I'm certainly keen on the grass types XD *totally hasn't been loosing his mind SRing for the crown jewel to my team* o.O

But yeah I had the same idea, go for a type most people might skip over (or at the very least come up with an original leader idea for the type) to make things a little bit easier for everyone.

While my team thus far doesn't lend itself specifically to the theme, it is very specific all the same, so hopefully if there are any other grass leaders we can sort things out like last year...but this time I won't be hogging the majority of that type :s that was a goof on my part. Thankfully last year we had few leaders, so it wasn't that big of a problemo. This year I'm honing in with my wonderful grass team and going for it :D
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Dezzles » Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 pm

@philomglol Oh I would definitely love to dark type... Looking at what I want on the team at the moment. Houndoom and Malamar confirmed :p
Working on a sort of shamanistic costume design and I'm coming up with all sorts of fun ideas
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby NovaCascade » Thu May 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Man... All these ideas coming out sound incredible. This years PPL is going to be bonkers. So excited
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Powalen » Thu May 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Last day for applying, huh?

I guess I better actually try and flesh out my application instead of leaving the few dot points I hurriedly chucked together... Hm...

Go go Flying team!
[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby philomglol » Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm

You got until midnight tonight peeps!!!

I know most of you have applied already, I am also super excite! :ugeek:
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Kaka » Fri May 22, 2015 3:50 am

I think we're all excited Phil, I can barely sit still with anticipation of the callbacks.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby johann82 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 pm

was doing some tests on some friends last night. Good all round team to give people a challenge :D still no idea wwhat to do about Batton pass teams but hey if people want to win easy they are only robbing themselves of the fun and energy that comes from a good close game :p
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion