[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby Fernurion » Thu May 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Awesome! The more the merrier!
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby philomglol » Fri May 15, 2015 6:43 pm

One week to go with getting in Applications, people!

Welcome, @kirby4life! One of Us! One of Us!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby kirby4life » Mon May 18, 2015 7:17 pm

kirby4life

Postby philomglol » Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 pm

The guy with the thumbs!

b^.^d

*this guy*
philomglol

Postby Dezzles » Tue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Just realised that I have two days left to submit...

I've possibly spent too much time panicking over what sort of team I'd like to run :-\
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby philomglol » Tue May 19, 2015 11:24 pm

I believe in you, Dezzles!
philomglol

Postby kirby4life » Wed May 20, 2015 12:40 am

@ philomglol: PM sent!!

@Dezzles: Let your imagination flow!! You still have 2 days!!
kirby4life

Postby Kaka » Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 am

Dezzles: as PHIL is super keen to keep telling us all: "people have changed there teams a bunch of times between submission and pax". Myself I only put 3 rough concepts down, though Phil does also have a much better idea of my current specific plans. Heh heh heh only the best will do for Frank Underwood: Pokemon Warrior.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby philomglol » Wed May 20, 2015 8:39 pm

I agree with the above comments.

The applications are not passed forward verbatim, and you will have time to tweak them after you see everyone other leaders entry, as well as edits from the mothership.

We had several people change Gyms around completely last year due to a number of factors (eg two Gyms that are a little too similar, or honing the theme to something more specific and polishing the essence til it shines).
philomglol

Postby Dezzles » Wed May 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Well I've settled in on an idea, trying to write it up at the moment. I'm not the greatest with the wordings

On the other hand, my idea is a little ... dark...
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion