[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby snowyalice » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:44 am

The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Kaka » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 am

@Phil: It's not that I'm worried about leaders borrowing ideas. I have to admit I have borrowed one plan off a local friend and have borrowed another from some of the videos of one of the trainers from a different PAX. If I get selected as a leader (got my sawn-off slowpoke tails crossed on that one) I'll be posting that stuff up so fast you won't believe it. I just don;t want to spoil any potential reveals or give away secret tech. Mostly because I know there are sneaky, sneaky mcsneakersons out there that trawl relevant forums just to scout stuff out. I mean I just don't want to take any of the potential fun away from the players wanting or needing a challenge who are potentially doing that trawling. For the more casual player, those will just need to be handled ad-hoc.

Though.... I guess I could in the interim PM others who have applied for thoughts, or just be patient. I guess I am stuck between myself and the time vortex.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby DolphinSquared » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:50 am

I've been looking forever to find that document I had submitted in my history form. Well, the main reason is that I went a bit too far with my biography (in terms of the imagination). Alright, time to rewrite the description to something a little more toned back.
DolphinSquared

Postby Duk700 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Quick question: Approximately when will the leaders be announced? I know that the registrations is still open but I just wanted to check.
Pax Aus '15 - Duke, the Appliance Master!
Pax Aus '16 - Duke, the Chance Master!
Pax Aus '18 - Duke, the Ghastly Horror!
Pax Aus '19 - ???
Duk700

Postby philomglol » Sat May 02, 2015 8:50 pm

@Duk, Leaders get notified shortly after applications close of whether they made the cut or not, probably within a week (so May 30th at the latest).

Following this a Leader-Only forum opens up where Leaders get busy making PPL magic :D

We announce Leaders publicly in the weeks directly prior to PAX.
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Duk700 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:52 am

Thanks phil
Pax Aus '15 - Duke, the Appliance Master!
Pax Aus '16 - Duke, the Chance Master!
Pax Aus '18 - Duke, the Ghastly Horror!
Pax Aus '19 - ???
Duk700

Postby Kaka » Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 am

Gah I had forgotten how much of a pain in the ass breeding HA starters is.

Kaka

Postby NovaCascade » Mon May 04, 2015 5:25 pm

What are you looking for Kaka? I've got a fair few hidden away in my bank
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby snowyalice » Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Same, I have some they gave away and I'm sure I have some others.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Kaka » Mon May 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks Nova & Alice, I've got the breeding stock... Ditto safari and getting a wee bit lucky to find some high IV dittos. It's more then crossing that with the low grade HA poke when they have that low female rate. I got one of the two I need, since I am setting up duplicate teams for XY and ORAS. Got my base female to 4iv crossed with the 6iv ditto. It would probabaly be simpler to swap the ever stone off the starter for a stat item and get an off nature 5IV HA female since my ditto is actually the right nature as well.... But it just feels like going backwards.

Thanks for the offer though. I will check what I have access on. I am sure I have the 6th gen stuff and the two promotional sets they rolled out.

Kaka

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion