[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PPL Australia 2015

Postby philomglol » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 pm

[btjd]EDIT:[/btjd] Applications are Open, apply now [urltjd]http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/04/pax-aus-2015-leader-applications-now-open/[/urltjd]

Tickets go in sale in 2 weeks (!!) and planning will commence in earnest.

This thread is for anyone who wants to participate in PPL Aus next year; challenger, leader and/or otherwise!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby snowyalice » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:25 am

Will be back! Already planning my team!
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Powalen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Consider this an official interest post!

I'll be back.
[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby guthy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:19 am

I too will return.

Bigger and better.
Pax Aus 2014 - Hydra, the dragon gym leader
Pax Aus 2015 - Maximillian pegasus, the crimson illusionist
Pax Aus 2016 - Andy, The hyper Repairer.
FC: 3196- 4583-9133
Coach of the: [bnl2]Perth Hills Houndooms[/bnl2]
Season 1 final standing : First
[url=http://postimg.org/image/gd3f77y4h/nl2][imgnl2]http://s32.postimg.org/gd3f77y4h/Capture_houndooms.jpg[/imgnl2][/urlnl2]
guthy

Postby philomglol » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 pm

[url=https://twitter.com/PAXAus/status/539554892189560832r0z]Tickets on Sale![/urlr0z]
philomglol

Postby Volucris » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 pm

I don't check this section of the forums often enough :)

I will return but for diversities sake my poison team will take to the bench, a thoroughly planned grass team will take it's place for next year! :D

I've secured myself a three day pass and will be entirely dedicated to making 2015 a truly memorable PPL
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby BRbeeps » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Just found out about this and I'd love to take part as a GL! Now to decide between a ghost team or an electric team, hmmmm
BRbeeps

Postby DolphinSquared » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 am

Well, I hope to come in as a gym leader this time around. If I'm coming.
DolphinSquared

Postby philomglol » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 pm

@BRbeeps and we'd love to have you! Team selection is the toughest decision you'll make all year!!

@DolphinSquared, I hope you do! It's so dang fun!!

We'll be opening up applications in 2015, with all the other PPLz happening early, this will most likely be Feb/March.

Also, while not required 100%, a three-day pass is viewed favourably during Gym Leader selection.
philomglol

Postby snowyalice » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:25 am

I still need to capture/breed my remaining Pokemon and my Twitch Plays Pokemon team will be done!
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Next

Return to League Discussion