[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby snowyalice » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:41 am

East's thing with the secret bases looks interesting. Love to be able to do something like that.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby DolphinSquared » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:56 pm

DolphinSquared

Postby snowyalice » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Also I am willing to make the scarves again this year.

Also is it bad that I have already pretty much finished my team(s)?

[imgld7]http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/snowyalice/vT1NilbEyrItQ1iZz6HZBBHUA4Uu0LdVLo8DwpVi38s_zpsrrnyr7e7.jpeg[/imgld7]

There's two. My hard and my easy teams. All are named correctly and just need to evolve/level up.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby philomglol » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Praise Omanstar!

Yay Snowy, that will be a super big help :) Bad thing?! More like Best thing!! I'm still battling my way through the Elite 4 at the moment :( and I'm up to my ears in half-baked team ideas! I need another dynamic combo that will knock people's socks off, but is there anything better than Golurk?!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Lyrai » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:12 pm

PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Postby snowyalice » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm

The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby philomglol » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh nice! I was hoping for more golden shinys!

In the making I have; the bling team, a doubles team with my wife (legit doubles team that actually has some synergy this time) and a couple of mono-type teams (Psychic and Grass atm).

Ideally I'd like to have one of every single type-gym if possible! Because I feel like we missed a couple good opportunities last year when our Fairy gym dropped out :(

aaabaaajss 4 lyf
philomglol

Postby Powalen » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Man, PAX East is really soon, huh? That means the PAX Aus applications are also soon. Time flies, etc...

I'm going to have to get some more of my Flying-type team planned before then. I've got a notebook full of ideas for teams/costumes, just need to narrow it down. I definitely want to re-use my Butterfree from my Bug team last year though. It's kinda my signature guy!

Speaking of... I hope we get another Bug Leader this year. I'd love to do a team-up with my Bug team from last year.
[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby snowyalice » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:44 pm

It'd be nice to have an elite 4 and a champion this year. I want to make patches for the scarves of the elite 4 and champion.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby philomglol » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Maybe even a Cape? :)
philomglol

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion