[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Australia 2015

PPL Australia 2015

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL Australia 2015

Postby philomglol » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Loving it all a-flowin' guys - I'm super excited for us to have an elite 4, and more of a journey to take challengers on this year :) so I'm glad to hear we've got a few of our more tougher alumni already thinking about it!!

If you were not a leader in 2014 and are reading this, don't be intimidated, feel free to chime in here with ideas!! :)

Ganot's! Defs, in fact this time we'll both be there all 3 days, and we're hoping to expand our doubles team to have a little more... synergy!? We didn't win any of our Doubles matches :( Also maybe cosplay?
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby AGanoti » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 am

FC: 2938-8898-7188(NEW FC)
PAX AUS Pokemon League Gym Leader 2014
[imgrtz]http://s17.postimg.org/ofjl6q3tr/trainercard_AGanoti.png[/imgrtz]
AGanoti

Postby Kaka » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Got my 3 day pass secured and time off work booked. I will be there in whatever capacity I can be. Unless something else really takes my fancy, this is likly to be round 2 with the raindance Eeveelution team, because nothing say s hello like "Thunder". This year it will be more properly prepared rather than just an ad-hoc "oh cool there be battles ahoy yarrr". I think I surprised a few people with the tenacity of my little Jolteon. I should however re-breed it for hidden power ice.

Though I am tempted if I can secure a gym leader slot to propose the "All Ditto, All the time " team. Because frankly if you lose to that, you did it to yourself.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby snowyalice » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 am

My housemate wants in with her dog team. I have no more information other than dog team.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby philomglol » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Snowy, get her in these here forums! I was pontificating about a full furfrou team, with different hair cuts. Not sure how much fun that would be to play however :(

Legendary Dog Team, on the other hand!

and Kaka, hurrah! Glad to see the hype is being built early :D
philomglol

Postby snowyalice » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:35 am

The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby NovaCascade » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi guys and girls.

I was a challenger last year and would love to be involved as a leader this year. I've already got a snake themed team planned and bred, just need to sort out movesets and items, oh and a costume of course :-D

Even if I don't become a leader I'm still going to bring this team to challenge

When will the official applications be opening? (Though I'm sure Powalen will keep me updated :-) )
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Shade » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:32 am

Usually the applications for the next PPL go up a few weeks after the previous PAX (so Prime will go up after East, East went up after South, etc.). Given the overlap of PAXes or 2months between them we've been seeing applications go up after tickets are on sale.
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby DolphinSquared » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Considering this is my last year in Australia (possibly), I might consider getting a 3-day ticket. But depending on my personal situation I've been holding out from buying in case I am back in my hometown by the time of PAX Australia 2015. Plus, I have a wish list of meeting select YouTubers from the States like MrAGeezie and Abdallah, but chances are that will not be the case in the far future.

Checking in with some details before I set out to make the gimmick team I sought out to be for first. Hopefully that goes well.
DolphinSquared

Postby philomglol » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Nova and Dolphin; Shade is correct, this year - like last year - we're waiting until PAX East is over, which I understand to be 40 short days away.

Thankfully, you're already in the right place, and we'll posting a thread here when Applications are open, as well as on Twitter and anywhere else I can spam it.
philomglol

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion