[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pax East Tickets on sale!

Pax East Tickets on sale!

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Pax East Tickets on sale!

Postby Morganstern » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Gogogo!
Official PAX: It's the moment you've all been waiting for, PAX East 2015 badges are now on sale! Get 'em while they're hot! http://t.co/zZ4vnqiRL5/s/uJLF
Last edited by Morganstern on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morganstern
Two-Time Leader

Re: Pax East Tickers on sale!

Postby Shade » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Got mine! FYI do NOT go to the pax site, follow the link directly from their tweet!
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Aurethious » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:48 pm

That was crazy. Looking at the timestamps on the Tweets, it looks like 3-day passes sold out in about 8 minutes. I can't believe I was able to get any.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Lyrai » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:49 pm

They ain't lasting long.
[attachment=0a7u]
Capture.PNG
Badge Availability as of 3:48 PM EST
Capture.PNG (6.95 KiB) Viewed 3287 times
[/attachmenta7u]
PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

Re: Pax East Tickets on sale!

Postby WoopWoop » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Saturday is now sold out, those who didn't get it are out of luck unless they go for scalper prices.
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Draexzhan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Man, Showclix does NOT like me. It refuses to accept my order. Guess I won't be going to PAX East this year. :(

EDIT: THERE IS A GOD AND IT HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. I AM GOING TO PAX EAST AFTER ALL! :lol:
Draexzhan

Postby AssumptionPrime » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Snagged 3-days for Mehnit and myself. Really glad I checked Twitter when I did. :shock:
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby ahscott » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 pm

thanks to a friend, we were able to get the weekend single day passes and Propriety for your tweet (i turned mobile notifications off for pax Australia and forgot to turn them back on)

$95 for 3 day, seeing you guys again is totally worth it but *curse word*
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Aurethious » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:39 am

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:58 am

Augh that was bananas. I tried to tweet as soon as I knew from my account and the PPL account. :( 8 minutes is nothing though.

I got my pass and a few extras incase any friends didn't get one, so hopefully a lot of others did the same and things will even out. But man.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Next

Return to League Discussion