[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Questions before I start building my team

Questions before I start building my team

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Questions before I start building my team

Postby codyhalloran » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 am

I have several computers that could be used against different gym leaders, and seems to really care. Also, how do you know? The gym leaders are spread through the convention and it seems they will not be interacting much with others.
[url=http://www.askteamdoc.com/team-building-forum/ppo]team building[/urlppo]
codyhalloran

Postby Heleor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am

Computers? You mean, teams?

The leaders do socialize a lot between ourselves, but you're right, we probably wouldn't know you're using a different team. It all comes down to the number 1 rule: Don't be a Dick.
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Reekuza » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 am

I'd also prefer if challengers used the same team. Otherwise there isn't much fun. I want to battle your pokebros, not your pokehos.
[size=85gpi]Friend Code: 4341 2358 2195[/sizegpi]
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 pm

I personally fail to see any problem with switching teams around a lot <.< Doesn't that create more of a challenge for the challengers themselves, having to continuously switch their strategy and adapt to new situations with different pokemon? I mean...how is switching teams around considered "being a dick" at all? xD As long as they're not superly overpowered with trio legendaries and heavily saturated with cliche pokemon...it really does just make the challenger's job more difficult.
Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby Reekuza » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby SandstormS » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Shade » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 am

E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Reekuza » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion