[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Trading Forum Thread

Trading Forum Thread

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Trading Forum Thread

Postby StarVVolph » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 am

Hello everyone! PPL associate and 2 time Gym Leader here! (StarVVolph)
Just wanted to start up a trading thread for anyone trying to get their Dex filled out or for any other reason in which you might wish to trade.
Due to scammers in game, the GTS is relatively useless when it comes to fair trades. So if you do want a Pokemon, or want to trade a Pokemon for another, follow the Rules of PAX, of which is included but not exclusive to ‘‘Don't be a dick''.
Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone!

I'll kick it off. LF Magnemite with Analytic.
FC: 3093-7121-5238 Trainer Name: VVolph
FC: 3093-7121-5238
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Re: Trading Forum Thread

Postby Aurethious » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby StarVVolph » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 pm

That'd be great. You need anything in return?
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Postby StarVVolph » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:27 pm

You should add my FC. I got you already.
StarVVolph
Two-Time Leader

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Thu May 01, 2014 7:26 am

LF Bulbasaur w/Chlorophyll, preferably female (but not necessary).

If anyone has it, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help you out!

FC: 1907-8104-0085
IGN: Max Powers/Corinne

Thanks!
Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby Aurethious » Thu May 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby MattDarling » Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 am

If anybody is looking for Pokemon Bank transfers for dex completion, I can help with that - I have "them all", as the saying (sort of) goes. I'm no good at getting particular abilities, though.

It's the least I can do, since Propriety was kind enough to trade me a Feebas - using a link cable! - to complete my dex on Emerald. Though I guess Feebas will be getting a lot more common by the end of the year.

My friend code is [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=511&start=50#p233694gc]over here somewhere near the top[/url4gc]
Brendan of the Brendan&May duo of PPL East 2013 and 2014
MattDarling

Postby Propriety » Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 am

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Return to League Discussion