[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Thanks for an awesome day!

Thanks for an awesome day!

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Thanks for an awesome day!

Postby hurstshifter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 am

This was my first year participating in the PAX Pokemon league, and I had an absolute blast. My only regret is not having spent *more* time playing Pokemon with you all. All the gym leaders were very friendly, and even when they absolutely crushed my team (which happened quite a few times) they were humble about their victories and encouraged a rematch if possible. I was only able to attend the convention on Saturday, but could see myself easily spending 3 days enjoying the PAX Pokemon League as either a challenger or a gym leader next year. Thanks to everyone who helped make this event possible!

A quick shot of the badges I was able to earn. So proud of these!

[img6in]http://i.imgur.com/GveNwFpl.jpg[/img6in]
hurstshifter

Re: Thanks for an awesome day!

Postby SandstormS » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Re: Thanks for an awesome day!

Postby Propriety » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm

You did extremely well for only having one day! Five badges is nothing to sneeze at. I'm super glad you had a good time. :)
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Return to League Discussion