[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Thank You

Thank You

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Thank You

Postby Aurethious » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you to all of the great Challengers I met (or met once again) this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed all of our battles.

Thank you to all of my fellow Gym Leaders as well. It was great to work once again with you all leading up to and during PAX.

And most importantly, thank you to Propriety and Kim for all of their work in throwing this whole shindig together and giving us this platform to enjoy ourselves so much playing a game we hold so dear.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Re: Thank You

Postby ahscott » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Yes, I agree !! So much fun!!!! Those younger trainers scare me, nothing can shake their determination .
Attachments
image-1430816587.jpg
image-1430816587.jpg (12.6 KiB) Viewed 2964 times
ahscott

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Thank you to all the gym leaders for giving me a bunch really fun battles and Propriety and Kim for putting everything together. When I bought my tickets to PAX I never planned on spending about 95% of my time in the handheld lounge competing, but I definitely don't regret it at all. I'm already looking forward to next year and (with luck) possibly being a gym leader myself. I wish I could have challenged each of the gym leaders but unfortunately lines and time didn't allow that. If any of you see this feel free to send me a challenge when I'm online. My friend code is under Erkenhelm on the friend code thread and my character is Erkenhelm in game.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby SandstormS » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Jeffolas » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Indeed we have, I was in that same situation in 2012 as a challenger. While I may not remember every piece of swag I got or booth I visited; I can still clearly recall the Gym Leaders I faced and the battles I had (especially with SandstormS, Coco and Riestal that year).

I'm just glad you enjoyed your time with us.

While I'm here, I also wanted to echo Aurethious' sentiments. Thank you challengers and fellow gym leaders alike, whether you're newcomers or veterans. The memories of our battles and conversations/impromptu battle cries are always a special part of my PAX experience. You were all awesome.

And, of course, major thanks to Prop and Kim for all of your hard work. I would say more, but Aurethious already perfectly nailed it.
~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:01 pm

I'm throwing my thanks in here as well. This year's PPL was amazing. Hanging out with you all in the real world (If PAX can be considered such) was lots of fun. Seeing the excited faces of people earning their final badges after a hard-fought victory was/is without compare.

Even back as a challenger, I never made it to fight the Elite Six, but it always felt great winning a battle here. So being able to give others that kind of feeling is just the best. So to Propriety, Nyankokimi, Morganstern and all you other gym leaders who helped things out behind the scenes, my sparkly silver top hat goes off to you. You guys are the best.

Oh and if any of you other gym leaders ever want to battle it out with gym leader teams sometime, send me a message sometime.~

(Sidenote: Appreciate the advice on Sunday, Props. The hotel stuff is all completely resolved)
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Raeef » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 pm

I would like to say thanks as well. In previous years I had a lot of fun as a challenger and this year I had even more fun as a Gym Leader. I would like to thank all of challengers for some entertaining battles and Propriety, Nyankokimi, and Morganstern for making all of this possible. Finally, I would like to thank all of the other leaders for being awesome.
PPL Involvement:

-East '11 Challenger
-East '12, '13, '15, PPLO1 HoF
-East '14, '16, '17, '18,'19,' 20, PPLO2 Volcanus
Raeef

Postby Aurethious » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 am

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby hurstshifter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

You were my very first battle this weekend, and my first battle at any PAX Pokemon league. It was a lot of fun, and you had an awesome team. I didn't know how serious the competition would be at the PAX Pokemon League, but your battle set the tone for the rest of the day. Lots of amazing battles, even the ones I ended up losing were so much fun. Thanks for being a gym leader and helping make this event enjoyable for all us trainers!
hurstshifter

Next

Return to League Discussion