[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Twitter Intel

Twitter Intel

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Twitter Intel

Postby Prof. Pine » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 am

we used #paxpokemon I think twice back at prime as I was experimenting with hash tags (#yesImahashtagn00b). I was unable to find any good ones really.

my best advice though would be to search for tweets by or to @paxpokemon

Perhaps at prime, if all the leaders have twitter accounts, they can each have their own and we will make a list to follow all of them at once (or something like that)
Prof. Pine

Postby Heleor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm

I've now set up a new twitter client that will automatically publish every leader that texts with '#PAXPokemon'

(If you have mobile announcements enabled, for the love of god, PLEASE have unlimited texting.)
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby FoggyKnight » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I think I recieved a handful of texts within a three minute span, and I don't have unlimited texting. I will have to go twitterless this PAX. :/ At least I know it works :D
Friend Code: 3482 1407 1896 (Foggy) Updated 3/4/11 to correct code.
FoggyKnight

Postby Heleor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah, if every leader tweets once per hour (conservative, I'd say), that's over 300 texts for the weekend.

As a tip: If you don't have twitter on your phone, you can check the free computers at PC Freeplay!
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby PeasantDave » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 pm

I updated the hashtag in the [url=http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=137427nc1]PAX Twitter[/urlnc1] thread so people know to look for it.
White FC 4126 4727 9402
HG FC 0818 6505 7509
PeasantDave

Previous

Return to League Discussion