[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Battling practice

Battling practice

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Battling practice

Postby Ktywf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I don't know how many of us here have battled a lot of actual players (all I ever do is fight my neighbor) but I think it might be a good idea for everyone to get in some extra practice/actual experience, plus it's nice to play with people who don't take the game so seriously!

Should there maybe a set time(s) when people can get on Wi-Fi* and be likely to fight against someone from this forum or do you think that might ruin the surprise of the league? I'm open to any and all ideas. Really all I want is a few good battles!

*Edited
Last edited by Ktywf on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Re: Battling practice

Postby Blackfox138 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Wi-Fi or Pokemon Online? I'm always game for a couple of PO matches (not going to East, but practice is practice :3) My wifi is pretty sketchy at times but if you want to try it...

For anyone, shoot me a PM and we can get something set up! I'm getting bored waiting for Prime to happen >.>
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby Ktywf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I did in fact mean Wi-Fi.I wouldn't even know where to begin with that Pokemon Online stuff.
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Blackfox138 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 pm

http://pokemon-online.eu/

you can begin with the link :3

Having it all online helps a lot with practice, no need to waste time breeding something that you may not like in the end. Just edit the stats. Then when everything is the way you like it, build it in-game!
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm up for any challenges anytime. I'm almost online everyday after 9:30est, and even then, every day other than Tues/Thurs I should be online between 5pm and 1am est. Just let me know what works best for you and we'll battle. :D

Edit: Either of you, if you're up for a battle now...eh? ;)
Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby Prof. Pine » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm willing to battle against people over wi-fi some time. I need to get my wi-fi to work again, but we'll see if I can't get it working.
Prof. Pine

Postby FoggyKnight » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:06 pm

I finally have six pokemon at 50+ if anyone wants to get in some Flat 50 practice before the end of the weekend.
Friend Code: 3482 1407 1896 (Foggy) Updated 3/4/11 to correct code.
FoggyKnight

Postby PoeticMadnesss » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Black: 0647 5155 3272
Pkmn Breeder
Certified Gold Card Carrier
PoeticMadnesss

Postby FoggyKnight » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

What's the sequence for starting a battle with someone not local? Poetic and I were having difficulty connecting. We grabbed each other's friend codes, went to a Pokemon center and went downstairs to the middle person. When we went in, however, we were unable to see each other?
Friend Code: 3482 1407 1896 (Foggy) Updated 3/4/11 to correct code.
FoggyKnight

Postby Propriety » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Next

Return to League Discussion