[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Theory on PAX prime ticket costs

Theory on PAX prime ticket costs

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Theory on PAX prime ticket costs

Postby Kai » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

I recently heard from someone in the know, that pax tickets for four days may run upwards of a hundred dollars, maybe even to 140. I just thought I would give a heads up.
Kai
One-Time Leader

Re: Theory on PAX prime ticket costs

Postby Zoroark173 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 pm

100 per person O.O last year they were 65, so 65/3 would be *calculators* 21.6 aprox., so it should only be *calculators* 86.6, which makes me think that it will probably be 90ish for a ticket!
Lazy Person fact # 20030258712378
You were too lazy to read that^ number
Zoroark173

Postby DrKronus » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Maybe, but prices go up every year to account for additional expenses. I fully expect the four day pass to be at least $100.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby Kai » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 am

And for east, they were 70 this year. I wouldn't be surprised by 100-140. I'm fairly confident in my source, so I think we should all be ready for that.
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby DrKronus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

4 day pass is 95 and registration is live
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby Giovanni » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:44 am

If you are reading this as I post, 4 single days are 120 and you MIGHT be able to get a full set if you're lucky, 4 days passes sold out in 10-15 minutes of going live.
You come at the Nidoking, you best not miss.
Giovanni
Two-Time Leader

Postby ritaspirithntr » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 pm

I got lucky, I heard about the sell out during my last college class of the day and ran for a computer the moment it ended. I was one of the last people to get all 4 of the day passes plus a couple more for my brother and friends. About 25 mins after that Saturday passes sold out. :D
If you harm pokemon you're my [ibie][bbie][color=#BF0000bie]enemy[/colorbie][/bbie][/ibie].
If you love pokemon you're my [bbie][ibie][color=#40BF00bie]ally and friend[/colorbie][/ibie][/bbie].
If you join any other team besides the Old Team Plasma you are [bbie][ibie][color=#400000bie]doomed to be annihilated[/colorbie][/ibie][/bbie].

3DS FC, for all your challenging needs!!!
2707-2518-7514
ritaspirithntr

Return to League Discussion