[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL East '13 Battle Videos

PPL East '13 Battle Videos

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: PPL East '13 Battle Videos

Postby SandstormS » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Jeffolas » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 am

This would be a fantastic idea. I would love to see some of the epic battles I only hear about after East or Prime. Because while hearing about these battles is one thing, seeing them play out is another thing altogether.

A podcast or vlog sounds like a great idea for something like this. Heck, if we had gym leaders or members who battle competitively beyond the League you could even stream. That may be overkill, but it's an example of what we could do with something like this.
~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

I personally think a YT channel would be a cool idea. With all of the battling going on over the weekend, there's bound to be some epic matches worth showcasing.

The only video I managed to save over the weekend was my battle vs the Champ: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&vid= ... 3434-26958

I thought I was super lucky with that first crit against Roserade at the start until I learned how much damage I actually did (256%!). It was still a fun battle. I'll have to make sure I remember to save more during future PAXes.
Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Previous

Return to League Discussion