[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX AUS League interest check

PAX AUS League interest check

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

PAX AUS League interest check

Postby Prof. Pine » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 pm

I just wanted to check in here (like I have on twitter, facebook, and the PAX forums) to see if there are enough people interested in a PPL at PAX AUS to be able to put one on.

If you're going to PAX AUS, please reply to this thread and let me know so that we can get the ball rolling on PPL Down under.
Prof. Pine

Re: PAX AUS League interest check

Postby Steven Stone » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 am

I imagine it would be hard to judge on here, as well as the Twitter and Facebook, as the audience is limited to those already familiar with the league.
So don't be discouraged if no one responds right away!

Any luck with the PAX Forums? That seems the best outlet for getting an interest read.
Mitch/Morty PPL Prime '11/Steven Stone PPL East '11
Steven Stone
Two-Time Leader

Postby DrKronus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Too little too late for me. I don't have passes and while I can afford a trip to Australia, I'm also trying to save money for a down payment on some property, so . . . yeah. I would love to do it next year, though. Well, actually, I plan to go to all three one year and gym leader at all of them. Kind of a last hurrah of sorts before I turn 30. Yup, 2014 is the year of triple PAX.
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2010
Dr. Kronus (Ground), PPL 2012
Dr. Kronus, Horizon Walker (all of the things!), E6 PPL Prime 2013

"Behold the sands of time! Behold your DOOM!"

Team Barry Smells
DrKronus

Postby philomglol » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 pm

I was super bummed I missed out on arguing for PPL PAXAUS2013, so I wanna help give it the juice it deserves, down under!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Prof. Pine » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 am

Prof. Pine

Postby philomglol » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Deal.
philomglol

Postby Prof. Pine » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Prof. Pine

Postby philomglol » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:18 pm

https://twitter.com/Sonictail/status/392060877618180098

PAX AUS is looking set for October 31st, with a change of venue (to a larger and CBD located Expo Centre)
philomglol

Postby philomglol » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

It's coming
philomglol

Postby DrKronus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 am

So is Prime, though.