[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX South PPL Interest

PAX South PPL Interest

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Would you be interested in a PPL for PAX South?

Yes! I would like to be a Gym Leader at PAX South!
67%
I'm not sure!
21%
No thanks!
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: PAX South PPL Interest

Postby MrAGeezie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 am

Pretty PUMPED about PAX South!!! I'm going to re-submit my entry in a better format w/ a little bit more detailed information. I know I've submitted a mono-water type team as of now, but I'm COMPLETELY okay with any other type that is needed, with that in mind realize that most of my things will be flexible. CAN'T WAIT! Nice to know we've had so many applicants! Maybe an E4 and Champion?!
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby AssumptionPrime » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Deadline is tomorrow!

~33 hours to get those apps in!
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby TheTurtleHermit » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Hey, guys! My name is Aj and I'm starting to get into the hype for PAX South! I've seen the PPL here and there in articles and I'm super excited to see you guys there this year! For the fun of it all, I submitted an app for a Gym and hope to hear good news. I'd love to be an electric gym, but am open to any spots that need to be filled.
TheTurtleHermit

Postby Mehnit » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Gym leaders for PAX South have been chosen and emails sent to those selected! Thank you everyone who applied. We received way more applications than we expected so we anticipate having a full league at South including E4 and champion (currently still unselected). Congratulations to the future gym leaders and we look forward to seeing everyone at PAX!
Mehnit

Previous

Return to League Discussion