Thank You

This is where you can discuss any of the facets of the League!

Re: Thank You

Postby AssumptionPrime » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

My thanks as well to Propriety and Kim, to all the Leaders and E6, and to Lysandre for utterly destroying me (twice). The PPL is the thing I most look forward to at PAX, and this year was no exception, and no disappointment.
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 pm

I have to thank every single challenger I faced this weekend. Every one of you was gracious in both victory and defeat, and I never expected to have as many memorable battles as I did.

Also big thanks to Propriety, Kim, and all my fellow gym leaders for making this awesome event a reality. I'm psyched to be part of such an awesome community. Here's to many more great PPLs to come!
Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby WyldFyre » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Awww yussssss.

A big thanks goes out to all the challengers! You're definitely the reason I wanted to do this!
A huge thanks goes out to Prop, Kim, and everyone else who pitched in!

Can't wait for next year!
WyldFyre

Postby Shellshockprime » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:49 am

I had a great time at PAX East, and I had a great time battling and trading with people at the Handheld Lounge. The PAX Pokemon League was awesome, and I can't wait to battle with you guys again next year!
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby Gouken » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 am

This blew up haha yeah as a challenger this year, I really hope I can get through and join you guys on your gym leader circuit. So0o0o full of energy haha :D
Gouken

Postby loltsundere » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Big thanks from me too! Every challenger I faced was a delight to battle. The PAX crowd never fails to wow me with their terrific attitude. It was seriously some great experience from me, and I loved seeing the variety of teams out there. So many of you used such creative strategies!

I think I've mastered using Zoroark after all those countless battles, and that alone makes the whole thing worth it, haha.

I was Kincho, by the way. The leader with the Japanese-folklore theme team. :3 My FC is 2380-3298-9017. PM me if you want to give me yours!
loltsundere

Postby Shellshockprime » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Sure, I'll PM you mine!

EDIT: It won't let me just yet, so I'll post it here. 3093-7072-1649.
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby nyankokimi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Aw, shucks, everyone. <3
Your happiness is the reason I enjoy helping out together PPL each year with Alex.
Seeing everyone having such a great time battling, being in-character, and just all around being good people - I wish I could see that kind of happiness every single day. :) It was also fun being a stand-in champion on the final day! It really made my experience with PPL come full circle since I also started out as a challenger, then gym leader. :)

We couldn't do what do we without all of you - so thank YOU!!
nyankokimi
League Coordinator

Postby Propriety » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 pm

This thread... I can't handle it.

You're all so great. I don't know what else to say besides thanks.

Thank you, everybody. <333
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Previous

Return to League Discussion