Badge Tracking

Here's where you can suggest things for the PPL to do!

Re: Badge Tracking

Postby Prof. Pine » Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 am

zezspecs wrote:Alternatively, you can post a template and those who want one can print it off themselves or find someone to print it for them. Those who don't mind printing off extra can then do so and distribute them at PAX itself.

Yeah, this is a definate Idea.

We could even have them have a double purpose, of being a flyer with information on one side, and the badge tracker on the other.
The only downside, is people may be less inclined to wear their badges on their clothing or lanyard.
BigDumbHippy wrote:Pine's a ten-foot tall beast man, who showers in vodka, and feeds his baby shrimp scampi
Prof. Pine

Postby Heleor » Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 am

We want to encourage people to wear them, so perhaps just having a checkbox next to each leader's face - that way people still wear the badges but can still check them off.

Also, we can leave stacks of these at the Handheld lounge - we should probably not combine them with flyers. Perhaps have a stack of flyers for everyone, and a booklet for everyone who's gotten at least one badge?
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby SolonCubed » Mon May 02, 2011 10:47 am

People wouldn't have to put them in the book, I figure it would be unofficial. It's a suggested place to put your badges, especially if you didn't want to poke holes in your clothing or weigh your lanyard way down.

Of course, pins are a big deal at PAX, so naturally people would just stick them to their bodies. NBD.

Heleor wrote:Also, we can leave stacks of these at the Handheld lounge - we should probably not combine them with flyers. Perhaps have a stack of flyers for everyone, and a booklet for everyone who's gotten at least one badge?

That's not a bad idea at all. We could just send people who want more information there, since that is kinda an HQ area anyways for the league.
SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

Postby BigDumbHippy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:58 am

a list of leaders with their twitters would be awesome cause there's always a couple that are hard to find
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

Postby ReploidArmada » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 am

^ = Seconded. By the time I was able to challenge the E4, I was unable to find either Heleor or Elgaladwen for challenges. Of course, I was operating without Twitter, so...
3DS FC: 0146-9203-3788
PPL Prime '13 Champion #7
PPL Prime '13 Badges: Primal/Crownless/Earth/Wheel/Trust/Garish/Celestial/Rivals/Raider/Skull/Pride/Trick
ReploidArmada

Postby Heleor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 am

ReploidArmada wrote:^ = Seconded. By the time I was able to challenge the E4, I was unable to find either Heleor or Elgaladwen for challenges. Of course, I was operating without Twitter, so...

Sorry 'bout that! Twitter really does help, though - both of us tweeted our location multiple times during the weekend. :)
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby BigDumbHippy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 am

Heleor wrote:
ReploidArmada wrote:^ = Seconded. By the time I was able to challenge the E4, I was unable to find either Heleor or Elgaladwen for challenges. Of course, I was operating without Twitter, so...

Sorry 'bout that! Twitter really does help, though - both of us tweeted our location multiple times during the weekend. :)

I would check twitter constantly but not every tweeted. the meet ups in the handheld lounge were a great idea but sooo many people showed up it was hard to get more than one leader.

Especially since you don't need a smart phone to update twitter. you can do it through TXT messaging I think twitter would be the way to go. a leader could be like "come battle me while I wait to play Street fighter" or something like that
It should say four-timing gym leader
BigDumbHippy
Two-Time Leader

Previous

Return to Suggestions