Costume Team

Here's where you can suggest things for the PPL to do!

Costume Team

Postby snowyalice » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Since PPL has many different Leagues, shouldn't there be a representative from each area? (To make it easier for to ask for advice when it comes to costumes, acquiring stuff and making things.)

I volunteer myself for the Australian area (I'm a long time cosplayed and made scarves for last year's PAXAus).
snowyalice
Three-Time Leader

Re: Costume Team

Postby Propriety » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:10 am

snowyalice wrote:Since PPL has many different Leagues, shouldn't there be a representative from each area? (To make it easier for to ask for advice when it comes to costumes, acquiring stuff and making things.)

I volunteer myself for the Australian area (I'm a long time cosplayed and made scarves for last year's PAXAus).

YES there should!!! The Costume team is an idea we never really developed super far, but it's usually been the people who handle the scarf and give cosplay advice to people who need it. So you should be on it!!! There's not really much that goes into it besides an extra forum title but WHATEVER I will give it to you anyway. :B
White FC is 3911 7106 0012
HG FC is 2579 9344 8877
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Re: Costume Team

Postby philomglol » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 am

Forum Titles are serious business Prop :ugeek:

I agree, I had a couple ideas for Cosplay this year, but then I wasn't sure as I'm a never-Cos to date! I think having stand out Staff on hand would have made this easier for me! I was so jealous of those Team Flare grunts last year who just paid like 40$ for bright orange suits!!
The Ausministrator
Alpha FC 4442-1031-2591
philomglol

Return to Suggestions